Billing based on the actual number of hours worked and for materials (e.g. licenses, photos).
- Only one idea or a concept exists.
- It is not possible to estimate the size of the project
- A certain number of selected functions have been planned, but it is not known which will prove useful and which will be removed
- There is no accurate documentation.
- High probability of sudden significant changes in the project during the implementation process.
- Our task is to implement in accordance with the established documentation that will be developed on the basis of the presented concept, idea.
- Flexibility in developing functionality
- The dynamics of budget planning relative to plans
- Accounting for stages
- Ability to modify currently implemented functionalities
- we prepare the initial project budget based on the agreed list of functionalities
- the settlement is based only on the actual time spent on the project
- settlements are based on stages of various lengths (weekly, biweekly and monthly)
- we provide a report of hours worked
Pre-established price. Accurate project documentation. Payment for all or stages. No changes will be made during implementation process.
- All project information has been established (e.g. existing graphic design, documentation, flow)
- There is a list of functionalities and screens that will be implemented in the project
- No modifications will be made to any of the application modules during implementation
- It’s known how big the potential user base will be
- Our task is to make a 1: 1 project in accordance with the documentation and information that will be provided to us.
- Easy management during the project – just pick up the finished work
- Pre-defined budget
- Specified project end date
- we prepare an offer together with the date of submitting the project or the date of the end of individual stages
- payment for agreed stages
- each stage has a fixed implementation cost